• Vertical multistage centrifugal pump. All metal parts in contact with the pumped liquid are made of stainless steel.
• The following versions are available:
- F: round flanges, in-line delivery and suction ports, AISI 304.
- T: oval flanges, in-line delivery and suction ports, AISI 304.
- R: round flanges, delivery port above the suction port, with four adjustable positions, AISI 304.
- N: round flanges, in-line delivery and suction ports, AISI 316.
- V, P: Victaulic® couplings, in-line delivery and suction ports, AISI 316.
- C: Clamp couplings (DIN 32676), in-line delivery and suction ports, AISI 316.
- K: threaded couplings, (DIN 11851), in-line delivery and suction ports, AISI 316.
• Reduced axial thrusts enable the use of standard motors that are easily found in the market.
• Mechanical seal according to EN 12756 (ex DIN 24960) and ISO 3069 for 1, 3, 5SV and 10, 15, 22SV (? of 4 kW) series.
• Balanced mechanical seal according to
EN 12756 (ex DIN 24960) and ISO 3069, which can be replaced without removing the motor from the pump for 10, 15 and 22SV (? of 5,5 kW) series.
• Seal housing chamber designed to prevent the accumulation of air in the critical area next to the mechanical seal.
• A second plug is available for 10, 15, 22SV series.
• Versions with round flanges that can be coupled to counter-flanges, according to EN 1092.
• Threaded, oval counter-flanges made of stainless steel are standard supply for the T versions.
• Round counter-flanges made of stainless steel are available on request for the F, R and N versions.
• Easy maintenance. No special tools required for assembly or disassembly.
• The pumps for F, T, R, N versions are certified for drinking water use (WRAS and ACS certified).
• Standard version for temperatures ranging from -30°C to +120°C.
CIVIL, AGRICULTURAL, LIGHT INDUSTRY, WATER TREATMENT, HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING.
• Handling of water, free of suspended solids, in the civil, industrial and agricultural sectors.
• Pressure boosting and water supply systems.
• Irrigation systems.
• Wash systems.
• Water treatment plants.
• Handling of moderately aggressive liquids, demineralised water, water and glycol, etc.
• Circulation of hot and cold water for heating, cooling and conditioning systems.
• Boiler feed.
• Pharmaceutical industries.
• Food & beverage industries.