Elephant Pumps Ltd boast a comprehensive repair resource at our Wallasey facility, including a high specification Pump Repair workshop, Mechanical Seal Repair laboratory, Pump Performance Test Tank and stores.
- All type and brands of pumps and associated equipment can be professionally repaired in our modern workshop
- 12 month warranty on all repairs
- Qualified, trained and committed Engineers.
- True 24 Hour Service
- Job control and access via EMiR, ERP software, with remote access via EMiR-PDA
- Pump test rig, water and oil, pressure and flow
- Spare parts and Stores inventory tailored to suit our customers requirements
- Health and Safety of our Employees and Customers always our priority
- Dedicated fleet of job specific vehicles.
Elephant Pumps can provide a Life Cycle Maintenance Contract (LCMC) for all equipment supplied or repaired. Preventative Maintenance (PM) is usually the most cost effective way to ensure trouble free operation of your pumps, which in turn will maximise your productivity.
Our team can carry out all the relevant tasks required for comprehensive on-site PM including Laser Alignment, Condition Monitoring and Performance Testing. We can tailor your LCMC to suit your specific needs, whether you require scheduled on-site maintenance or off-site service exchange. Please contact our sales team for examples of our LCMC currently in operation.
Pump Modification & Upgrade:
- Design & retrofit new drive’s for both P.D. and centrifugal pumps, ensure that attain optimum performance from your pumps
- Pump environment modifications i.e; seal support systems, heating jackets, dry run protection, ATEX upgrade
- Conversion to mechanical seal or cartridge seal
- Mechanical seal design & material selection to suit your application
- Wetted material conversion and upgrade